Elli, a brand new puzzle-platformer, is just a handful of jumps and tricks away from a release on Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to get your hands on it as early as next week.
The game sees the titular Elli going on a journey through the land of the Mandragora. As Elli, your task is to reclaim the stolen Crystals of Time before her birthday is over, making your way through various puzzle and platforming sections tucked away inside a colourful world. You can see the game running for yourself in the trailer above.
That's not all, though, as we also have a feature list and a collection of screenshots for you to check out, too:
- A whimsical hand-crafted single-player adventure filled with a variety of puzzles and exciting platforming. Watch your step, there are many dangers to overcome!
- Discover a delightful world, inhabited by the playful and usually helpful Mandragora. Journey from lavish beaches, through ancient temples, mountain tops and caverns filled with forgotten Mandragora technology, and more.
- Unreal Dev Grant recipient.
- A vast and ever-changing soundtrack, beautifully blending the themes of the world and underscoring Elli ́s adventure.
- Collect gems and deviously hidden coins and exchange them for a variety of robes, staffs and hats.
- Simple pick up and play controls, suitable for kids and big kids.
Elli launches on Nintendo Switch on 10th January - no other platforms have been listed at this time - with English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese languages supported.
Do you like the look of this one? Will you be treating yourself to a copy next week? Tell us below.