Nintendo has shared an upcoming maintenance schedule for the Nintendo Network, revealing multiple sessions which could have an impact on online play across multiple systems.
There are four sessions taking place over the next two days, each lasting for just a small handful of hours. The information provided says that "online play of some software" could be affected and that "some network services may become unavailable" during this period.
Here are the scheduled maintenance times:
North America (Pacific Time):
- [Switch/3DS] 12th December (4:50 pm – 7:30 pm)
- [Switch/3DS] 12th December (10:00 pm – 11:30 pm)
- [Switch] 13th December (3:50 pm – 6:30 pm)
- [Wii U/3DS] 13th December (6:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- [Switch/3DS] 13th December (1:50 am – 4:30 am)
- [Switch/3DS] 13th December (7:00 am – 8:30 am)
- [Switch] 14th December (12:50 am – 3:30 am)
- [Wii U/3DS] 14th December (3:00 am – 8:00 am)