Niantic has just announced a small avalanche of news for Pokémon GO, introducing a feature which fans have been desperate for for some time, and celebrating the success of this year's Community Day events in style.
First up, the news so many have been waiting for: your Pokémon storage can now hold up to 2,000 of the lovely little critters to help keep hold of all your favourites. Every single social media post from Niantic over the past few months has been bombarded with fans asking for this feature, so hopefully this will please an awful lot of players.
The Community Day news comes in the form of a big celebration, with every Pokémon species featured during past events returning once again for a special weekend-long event. Things will be kicking off from Friday 30th November to Sunday 2nd December, and all of the featured moves from each Community Day will also be available. You can check out some more details below:
Event Date + Time
- November 30, 2018, at 1 p.m. PST to December 2, 2018, at 11 p.m. PST
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend!
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
The bonuses mentioned above (which are only available during those set times) include double catch XP, double catch stardust, and double incubator effectiveness. You'll also notice that the Legendary Pokémon Cresselia has recently been introduced as a new Raid Boss, so make sure to team up with some friends to snag that one soon.
Are you happy to see the storage increase? Will you be catching these special Community Day Pokémon? Let us know below.