Seemingly out of nowhere - although no doubt thanks to Black Friday sales - Nintendo of Europe has slashed the cost of lots of top games on Switch, with customers now able to snag some of the best and biggest titles from the eShop at bargain prices in a new Cyber Deals 2018 event.
Seeing Nintendo first-party games drop in price is rare enough at the best of times, and seeing them be placed on sale digitally is even more surprising to behold. Here's a list of some of the games that instantly grabbed our attention from the UK store (other European stores appear to have the same percentage discounts):
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 30% off, now £41.99
- Super Mario Odyssey - 33% off, now £33.29
- Fire Emblem Warriors - 33% off, now £33.29
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - 33% off, now £33.29
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 33% off, now £33.29
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 33% off, now £33.29
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 33% off, now £33.29
This is just the tip of the iceberg, however; there are more games than we could ever hope to list without wearing down our poor keyboards, on both Switch and 3DS, and some of the games on offer have 75% discounts. You can see all of the offers for yourself by either visiting the Nintendo Switch eShop directly and choosing 'Current Offers', or heading to your country's Nintendo website. We have the UK link for you below:
For those of you in North America, never fear - an eShop Cyber Deals event is also taking place in your region.
Will you be taking advantage of any of these offers? It seems like a great opportunity not to be missed!