Halseo has revealed that its competitive, local multiplayer game Battery Jam will be arriving on Nintendo Switch next week in North America, with a European release scheduled shortly afterwards, too.
If you're unfamiliar with this one, Battery Jam features four boisterous robots for players to choose from as they battle it out against their opponents for territorial dominance. The game takes inspiration from both Bomberman and Splatoon, with gameplay requiring players to keep up with the pace to dodge oncoming attacks and claim the majority of the tiles in the arena to achieve victory.
There are eight different levels to choose from and multiple modes to shake things up, and you can also control various aspects of the game such as altering a match's length time or choosing to have infinite energy to really intensify proceedings. You can either play on your own against AI, or against your friends in local multiplayer. We have a lovely feature list for you to check out below.
- 8 levels to battle your friends on.
- Choose from multiple game modes such as Original Territorial Mayhem and Classic Deathmatch.
- Adjust a dozen settings for additional customisation including, Infinite Energy, Match Length, and Fast Mode.
- Play against your friends locally, or AI opponents.
- Choose one of four Jammers to dominate the arena.
The game launches in North America on 22nd November, and will arrive in Europe on 4th December.
Do you like the look of this one? Let us know if this tickles your fancy in the comments.