Nintendo has revealed that two brand new limited edition Switch consoles are headed to stores this November, both featuring artwork from Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!. The console and dock are the same in both bundles, but each comes with your game of choice - either Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! - and a Poké Ball Plus controller.
Here's a handy list of what you can expect to see in the bundles, as well as some lovely images.
- A Nintendo Switch console decorated with silhouettes of Pikachu and Eevee;
- Special Pikachu and Eevee themed Joy-Con;
- A Nintendo Switch dock with colourful artwork of Pikachu and Eevee;
- A pre-installed version of either Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!;
- A Poké Ball Plus controller.
These systems will be available on 16th November - the same day as the games' release. Interestingly, this is the first time an official Switch console has been released featuring artwork from a game; previously, all consoles have only come with differently-coloured Joy-Con.
The consoles have been confirmed for release in Europe, North America (where it will cost $399.99), and Japan, with the latter's bundle also including a 90-day subscription to the upcoming Nintendo Switch Online service.
Will you be getting one of these? Can you contain your Poké-excitement? Let us know down below.