Headup Games has announced a release date for its upcoming co-op platformer Tied Together - you'll be able to buddy up with your closest friends on 19th October.
We first reported on this one at the start of August, although we were still waiting on a confirmed release date at the time. Thankfully, we now know that we don't have long to wait to get stuck in, and the team behind the game are so confident that everyone will enjoy the game that the new trailer above focuses on just that - people having fun.
This colourful platformer thrusts players into several tricky, cooperative, experimental set-ups, quite literally tied together. In these environments, your skills of cooperating efficiently will be tested to the max as you overcome various obstacles, balance passages, and deadly surfaces such as spikes or lava. This is a particularly interesting one, though, thanks to the fact that a minimum of two players are needed at all times - single player functionality is simply not supported thanks to the nature of the teamwork gameplay.
Here are some game features:
- Play our award-winning and fun, local co-op 2D party game!
- Tons of cooperative and non-violent fun for the whole family - from child to granny!
- Over 40 challenging levels in Duo Mode (2 players)
- And more than 20 tricky levels in Party Mode (3 or 4 players)
- Finish levels as fast as possible to earn Gold, Silver or Bronze rankings based on your time!
- Let the tied-together co-op fun begin!
Do you like playing games in co-op with a friend? Or are you a solo player first and foremost? Let us know your thoughts on this one below.