Unsurprisingly, Bee Simulator will task you with playing as a bee, living the life of the little flying insects as they work together on their daily tasks. Developed by Varsav Games Studio, the game will feature a single-player story mode, an exploration mode which takes inspiration from New York’s Central Park, and also a multiplayer split-screen option. Some of the tasks will include competing with other bees in races, collecting pollen, performing 'waggle dances', and more.
• A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
• A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
• Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements:
a) One-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Will you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
b) Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York
c) Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional map that makes the game even more fascinating
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
• Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
There's no word just yet on when the game will be available, but we'll make sure to keep an eye out for any further announcements.
Will you be(e) adding this one to your potential wishlist? Does the idea have you positively buzzing with excitement? Tell us below with a lovely comment.