Indie developer Terahard has announced that its beat 'em up, co-op action game Claws of Furry will be scratching up your Switch on 4th September.
The game allows up to four players to take on the roles of vigilante ninja-cats on a mission to rescue their master from the evil claws of an unknown boss. Players can punch, scratch, and claw their way through fifty levels, all inside a game made up of four distinct environments with their own sets of enemies.
Teams must work together to take down enemies efficiently and revive their fallen furmates (teammates) to keep them in the fight. From Pussycat to Rogue-like, Claws of Furry includes multiple game modes which you can see below thanks to this handy feature list:
- Arcade Beat'em up action
- Multiple Modes including: Rogue-like, Arena, Pussycat & Local co-op
- Local co-op with up to 4 players
- A variety of thematic environments and enemies
- Unlockable costumes with unique gameplay properties
- Beautiful hand-painted art style
- Unique character design
Does this look like a purr-fect game for your Switch wishlist? Let us know if you'll be grabbing this one with a comment below.