Digerati has announced that HackyZack, a puzzle-platformer that released on Steam last year, is headed to Nintendo Switch next week.
In this game, you play as the titular Zack, juggling balls, bouncing off walls, and avoiding fatal falls. You'll be trying to make it through over 100 levels of precision puzzle-platforming, collecting stickers along the way to unlock optional time-trial challenge levels, as well as extra playable characters.
In addition to this, an all-new two-player mode has been announced for the game, exclusively available on the Switch version only. This mode will let you take on HackyZack's levels alongside a friend, and you can see some of this in action in the trailer up above. If that's not enough information for you, here's even more:
- Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
- Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6 challenging worlds
- Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy and slo-mo
- Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall jumps! Much more!
- Local 2-player mode: Take on HackyZack with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
- Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the stage
- Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a stage as quickly as possible
- Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and additional playable characters
- Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
The game will be releasing on Switch on 23rd August, and is currently available to pre-order directly from the Nintendo Switch eShop with a 10% discount from its usual $9.99 / £8.99 price.
Does this look like the kind of puzzle-platformer challenge you'd like to try? Tell us below if you're thinking of picking HackyZack up next week.