Every month, Nintendo invites Japanese players to take part in random questionnaires to determine which games they would like to recommend - a slightly different form of user reviews, if you will. This is often a great way for smaller, indie titles to reach a new audience, as players often vote for the potentially hidden gems that find themselves buried on the eShop.
This month's data shows that Hollow Knight came out on top, with players' votes from the month of June all being added up. We thought the game was excellent in our review so we're not surprised to see it grab the number one spot, and there a few other crackers that have made the top ten, too. This list is digital-only and can include any title - not just those that were released last month.
1) Hollow Knight (Team Cherry)
2) Celeste (Matt Makes Games)
3) Yooka-Laylee (Team17)
4) Overcooked: Special Edition (Team17)
5) Gorogoa (Annapurna Interactive)
6) Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Inti Creates)
7) Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Mojang)
8) Stardew Valley (Chucklefish)
9) Ikaruga (Nicalis)
10) Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (Capcom)
We have to say that we think they've created a pretty decent list here, with a nice selection of games that deserve to be played.
But what do you think? Do you agree with the list? Have you been playing something else recently that you think deserves some love? Share your favourite titles with the community below.