CIRCLE Entertainment has announced that Solstice Chronicles: MIA, developed by Ironward, will be arriving on Switch later this year.
The game combines its intense, top-down shooter action with strategic play, tasking players with making the best use of their accompanying drone. Should you scavenge for supplies, or push forward to face the enemy? You'll need to make these decisions on the fly as you fight.
If this looks like it might be up your street, take a look at the official PR game description and features below:
"Our marine finds themselves on Mars as a result of Earth being overrun by the STROL virus. Despite humans colonising Mars and with corporations naturally taking over, it is a violent and dangerous planet. Corporations and insurgents both race to find a cure for the STROL virus in order to reclaim Earth. As the virus spreads in the colonies, creating hideous monsters in the process, the battle for the cure is more important than ever!
- Fluid and exciting twin-stick combat against fiendish foes on Mars.
- Key tactical decisions to be made with your accompanying drone.
- A variety of weapons, each with fantastic effects for killing enemies.
- Develop your skills in Assault, Demolition, Hellfire or Terminator classes – find the style that suits you best!
- Re-designed for Nintendo Switch, including local co-op to share the battle!
We don't have a confirmed release date for the game just yet (the trailer above was for the game's launch on PC last year), but we'll make sure to keep an eye out over the following weeks for more news.
Do you like the look of this one?