Last summer we reported on the announcement of Unruly Heroes - an action-adventure game from Magic Design Studios that is destined for Switch. Now we have a brand new gameplay trailer for you to feast your eyes on, as well as some tasty details to go with it.
Inspired by the famous Chinese novel Monkey King Legend, Unruly Heroes puts players through unexpected challenges as you fight a diverse line-up of enemies in solo or co-op modes. This trailer shows off some new enemies, new bosses, and new environments such as Skull Canyon, Taoist Temple and Flaming mountain worlds.
As promised, we also have a list of features for you to look through.
- An adventure in solo or in coop up to 4 players.
- Discover or rediscover the universe of the Monkey King legend.
- Choose one of the 4 heroes, join their strength and switch between the characters depending on the situation.
- Unforgettable combats against different kind of enemies and frightening bosses.
- Puzzles, platforming and unexpected challenges.
- Embody some enemies and possess their power.
- Explore a colorful and fantasy universe through different worlds.
- High-quality visuals, animations and audio.
- Crush your friends in PVP modes in local or online!
The game is still to receive a confirmed release date, but as seen in the trailer above, a window of "Q4 2018" is currently in place. We'll keep an eye out for more info on this one in the coming months.
Do you like the look of this one from this new gameplay trailer? Let us know your initial opinions with us in the comments below.