SkyGoblin and BlitWorks have announced that their point-and-click series The Journey Down will be launching periodically towards the end of June on Nintendo Switch.
The adventure begins in a shady corner of Kingsport Bay, on the outskirts of St Armando, where Bwana and his trusted sidekick Kito struggle to make ends meet at their run-down gas station. Little do they know that they are about to be thrown into a spine-tingling adventure that will take them far from home and right into corruption and danger. The adventure promises to bring a whole lot of laughs and brain-teasing adventure.
- A twisting tale of intriguing adventure
- Tons of hand-painted environments
- An all original jazzy reggae soundtrack
- A fully voiced cast (English)
- HD art and animations
- English and German subtitles
The game is split into three chapters, and these will receive a staggered release later this month and into July. You can check out all the dates and North American pricing below.
- The Journey Down: Chapter One - June 21st - $9,99
- The Journey Down: Chapter Two - June 28th - $19,99 (25% off if you have chapter 1)
- The Journey Down: Chapter Three -July 5th - $19,99 (25% off if you have chapter 1 or chapter 2)
Do you like playing point-and-click adventures on your Switch? Will you be giving this one a go? Let us know with a cheeky comment below.