Milestone has announced that MotoGP 18, which arrived on PS4, Xbox One and Steam on 7th June, has made the leap over to Nintendo Switch. The best news? It's available right now.
Just last year, MotoGP developer Milestone was talking about how its racing series could eventually make it over to Switch, even suggesting that the 2018 edition of the game could be the first to arrive. Sticking to its word, MotoGP 18 has been plonked onto the platform in style - here's everything you can expect to find in the Switch version of the game:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class;
- An innovative bike development setup system, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance: players can collect development packages and use them to enhance their bikes, changing the engine, suspensions, brakes, chassis and aerodynamics;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience immersive like never before, such as new cut scenes from the starting grid, podium, parc ferme, pit and more, as well as reproduction of the most iconic gestures of the most famous MotoGP™ riders;
- Customisation options will allow all players to customise rider and bike.
As mentioned above, the game is available to buy right now for $39.99 / £49.99 in both physical and digital forms.
Are you a MotoGP fan? Will you be getting stuck into your own 2018 season on-the-go on Switch? Let us know if you'll be grabbing this one today with a comment below.