THQ Nordic has announced that the colourful platform-puzzle game de Blob will be making a mess on Switch both physically and digitally on 26th June.
In the game, the evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared that 'Colour is a Crime!', leeching Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue the city has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black and white future with his unique abilities to colour the world back to life. We enjoyed the game when it launched on Wii around a decade ago, giving it an 8/10 in our review, so we're looking forward to seeing this remaster in action on Switch.
Here are some game features to refresh your memory:
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without colour
- Long Live Colour!: Join the Colour Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save Your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colours, patterns and soundtracks
The game is scheduled to launch for $29.99 / €29.99 when it arrives on Switch later this month.
Did you play the game on Wii? Do you think this will make a nice addition to your Switch game library? Let us know with a comment below.