Akupara Games has announced that Chicken Assassin: Reloaded will be smashing its way to the Nintendo Switch eShop this summer, and the announcement trailer above is definitely something to behold. "E - I - E - I - OO!!"
You'll play as Mean Mcallister, the meanest, baddest, funkiest chicken we've ever seen, as he fights his way through multiple hordes of enemies to save his kidnapped girlfriend, Candy. You must punch, shoot, and slice your way to Candy’s heart in a story full of over-the-top humour that boasts colourful enemies and attractive levels and environments.
You'll also encounter special bosses along the way and, as you progress, you can upgrade Mean with various fighting styles and skills, access an arsenal of weapons to dish out some serious punishment, and customise clothing that boosts your stat attributes.
- 11 Epic Missions - Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission with an epic barbarian tribe - “The First Siege!”
- Endless Mode - Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance...you may want to use the bathroom before attempting
- Over 450+ unique items - Who doesn’t like loot?
- Visually stunning environments and gorgeous art filled with hidden characters and easter eggs - Our stuff belongs in a museum
- Boss Raids - Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest button-mashers should apply!
- Deep Customisation - Mix and match different clothing and weaponry loadouts to boost and customise Mean Mcallister’s stats and overall look
- Rooster Tales - Achievement system that rewards you with moola...so that you can buy more stuff
- Black Market - It’s always good to know a guy, who knows a guy, who can get you what you need for the right price
The game is scheduled to bully its way onto the Switch on 17th July. Will you be giving this one a go?