Square Enix has announced that the Switch port of the 2016 PS Vita title SaGa: Scarlet Grace – Hiiro no Yabou will arrive in Japan on August 2nd. It's also coming to PlayStation 4, PC, and smartphones on the same day.
The news was confirmed in the latest issue of Famitsu, along with details on the new voice actors involved with the project. Three new characters - designed by Tomomi Kobayashi - will be included in this revised edition of the game:
- Camellia (voiced by Mie Sonozaki)
- Savitt (voiced by Kazuma Horie)
- Poet (voice actor unknown at present)
The main characters will be voiced by:
- Urpina (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- Leonard (voiced by Yuuma Uchida)
- Balmaint (voiced by Taiten Kusunoki)
- Taria (voiced by Atsuko Tanaka)
This update will also include new bosses, improved visuals, all-new Akitoshi Kawazu-scripted events and more goodies. There's no word on a western release as yet, sadly.