Jandusoft has announced that Neonwall will be arriving on Nintendo Switch on 15th March.
Neonwall tasks you with guiding a small yoyo-looking ball through neon courses, solving puzzles and overcoming a variety of challenging levels along the way. Over the course of the game you will need a combination of skill, concentration, and precision to be victorious.
- Drag, change color & shoot with your Joy-Con controllers.
- Three game modes. Runner, Puzzle & Time trial.
- More than 30 levels in 3D.
- Support for different game controllers modes.
- More levels coming soon for free!
The Switch version of the game supports handheld, TV, and tabletop modes, and while the game looks perfect for using the motion controls offered by a Joy-Con in either hand, you will also have the option of using the traditional controller setup or the Pro Controller if you prefer.
Does this look like your kind of puzzler? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.