Mahjong might not have much of a following in the west, but over in the Far East, it's a big deal - hence the fact that we've seen plenty of video games based on it over the decades.
We've got another one to add to that total in the form of Enchanting Mahjong Match, which is scheduled for release on the Switch eShop on March 15th.
Here's some lovely, lovely PR:
Enchanting Mahjong Match is one of the connecting game classics. The main goal of this game is to connect the identical tiles with lines and remove them from the board. In Enchanting Mahjong Match, The line can change direction only twice. Or less, of course. Also known as Mahjong Solitaire, Shisen-sho, Onet, Lianliankan.
- Challenge yourself to 140 levels
- Easy to play, gets challenging as you level up
- Use special item to break through difficulties
- 28 beauties has its own fantastical artwork to delight you
- Replay each level as many times as you like
- Support 5 languages (English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean)
Will you be taking the plunge on this one, or have those "fantastic beauties" put you off for some reason? Let us know by lining up your tiles in the comments section below.