Indie developer 7Levels has confirmed that its upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart will be released on 23rd March.
A platformer that combines jumping heroics with hack-and-slash style combat, Castle of Heart features changing landscapes, weather conditions, and rich backgrounds derived straight from famous, mystical locations in Poland (the developer's home country).
Players must take control of a cursed knight who has been turned to stone by an evil sorcerer’s spell. As this brave hero, you'll be travelling all the way from a petrified village to the dark ruler’s castle, mastering each of the levels along the way.
CASTLE OF HEART MAIN FEATURES
- A unique main character: a knight turned into stone who needs to keep fighting to avoid disintegrating
- 20 completely different levels in 4 beautiful environments loosely inspired by real-life locations
- Roughly 50 types of both short- and long-range weapons, allowing each gamer to find their own, individual combat style
- HD Rumble support, further increasing players’ immersion
- At least 7 hours of addictive, exciting gameplay
- Epic boss fights at the end of every location
- Breathtaking graphic design
- Numerous power-ups that enrich the gameplay
The game is set to release worldwide on the aforementioned date of 23rd March, with a price tag of $14.99 / €14.99 / £13.49.
Will you be throwing yourself in to this side-scrolling adventure? Let us know with a hearty comment below.