Just last month we reported on Shelter Generations, a Nintendo Switch exclusive title which includes both Shelter 2 and Paws: A Shelter 2 Game, and now Circle Entertainment has revealed more details regarding its upcoming release.
Arriving very soon in March, this package will include the two games mentioned above plus DLC, two 'living books', and two soundtracks. Both games are set within the same, intriguingly artsy world, with the first title following a mother lynx as she raises her cubs, and the second allowing you to play as a cub yourself. Check out some features of the games below.
· Shelter 2 – Play as a mother Lynx, raising and protecting your cubs in a beautiful but challenging world
· Paws: A Shelter 2 Game – Guide a cub through detailed landscapes in a unique narrative adventure
· Perfect for headphones – Listen to the full soundtracks for both Shelter 2 and Paws
· Go further into the story – Read and experience two ‘living books’, each telling a unique tale
· Play in the TV, Desktop and Portable modes
· A Switch console exclusive
Further details on this release and confirmation of its exact launch date will be coming soon. Until then, what are your initial thoughts? Make sure to let us know in the comments.