Headup Games has announced that Bridge Constructor Portal will be releasing on Nintendo Switch on 28th February.
This unique merging of Portal's classic blue and orange tunnels and the physics-based Bridge Constructor series was released on PC, MacOS, Linux, and smartphones in December, receiving mostly positive reviews across the board. A console release has been imminent for a while and, luckily, we don't have much longer to wait to try it out for ourselves on Switch.
Playing as a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, your job will include building bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions, ensuring the Bendies make it safely across the finish line in their vehicles. You'll need to make use of the many Portal gadgets, such as portals, propulsion and repulsion gels, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the various hazards and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor with an official Portal license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
It's a mash-up that we likely wouldn't have dreamt up ourselves, but one that we can imagine working really well. Will you be keeping an eye out for this one later in the month?