Nintendo has released a new patch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, updating the humongous RPG to version 1.2.0.
This update fixes issues related to a specific Skill RAM and Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings,” and will also give the option to skip voiced segments in the game's menus. Perhaps the most interesting change, though, is that Version 1.2.0 has adjusted two of the game's quests - “The Riddle on the Wall” and “Birds of a Feather” (a Blade quest) - allowing players to complete them regardless of their story progression.
With new items and quests also being thrown in for those who have purchased the game's expansion pass, this update is a particularly welcome one. You can see the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
How is your search for Elysium going? Let us know how you're finding the game in the comments below.