10tons has been extremely busy bringing its back catalogue to the Nintendo Switch, and has confirmed another title that's due to arrive soon - Xenoraid.
It'll arrive on 17th November priced at $9.99USD (with regional variations), and aims to offer its own twists on the vertical shoot 'em up genre. Details and an old trailer are below.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em with gameplay accessible to all action game fans regardless of prior shmup genre experience. The missions are driven procedurally, so there are no memorization requirements. Real time fighter switching and metagame featuring squadron management give the game strategic aspects, while three survival levels with online leaderboards provide replay value.
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
Are you tempted by Xenoraid?