Rogue Trooper Redux is a pretty interesting upcoming release, as it'll tap into nostalgia while also offering some shooty-bang-bang gaming on the Switch. The good news is that Nintendo fans will no longer need to wait longer than PS4 / Xbox One owners to play it, with development getting ahead of schedule to ensure a shared release date.
It'll arrive on 17th October in North America, with the same date expected (but not 100% confirmed yet) for Europe; the price will be £19.99 / $24.99. Check out some details and a '101' trailer below.
- A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD comic and universe of the same name.
- A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
- Tactical smarts: Listen out for Helm's strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
- Withering firepower: Transform Rogue's sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher and more.
- Powerful upgrades: collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
- Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online (or in single player offline).
Will you be tempted to give this a try on Nintendo Switch?