Nintendo of America is now well into the routine of regular 'mall tours' throughout the US, in which notable games and systems are shown off. The subsidiary has now outlined plans for its Holiday Experience tour, which looks set to offer quite a lot of hands on opportunities.
Along with the traditional press release remarks of Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the following games have been confirmed for the tour.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Super Mario Odyssey
- FIFA 18
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Splatoon 2
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- NBA 2K18
The following venues will have the areas setup between 11th November and 17th December.
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta
- Natick Mall in Natick, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- The Parks Mall at Arlington in Arlington, Texas
- FlatIron Crossing in Broomfield, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California
- Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida
- Mall of America® in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
So there you have it - will you be heading along to any of these 'Holiday Experience' venues?