A while ago Battle Princess Madelyn achieved remarkable success on Kickstarter, ensuring that it'll come to the Switch and Wii U among various other systems. Now the Ghouls 'n Ghosts-style title has a shiny teaser trailer to showcase what it's all about.
Check it out below, along with some details from the press release.
- Story mode allows players to explore the vast world of Princess Madelyn - uncover the secrets of the kingdom and beyond.
- A 10 level Arcade mode for the action hungry old school game player - levels designed specifically for a fast action arcade experience.
- Join Madelyn on her quest of self-discovery as she helps others, and not just herself, to becomes a wiser more mature knight and to save her family and kingdom from the clutches of evil.
- An array of weaponry to choose from, each with its own unique abilities, which are also modified by the three different types of armor the player can receive on their way through the game.
- Meet many different characters as Madelyn builds a support system throughout the kingdom.
- Loads of ghouls, demons and bosses to crush on your way to becoming the kingdom’s most powerful defender.
It's looking rather promising, and it's a project with a rather nice backstory - you should check out our interview with Causal Bit Games to learn more.
Are you excited about this one on Switch and Wii U?