Frozenbyte has confirmed that its upcoming "co-operative blast'em up" Nine Parchments will be coming to the Nintendo Switch.
The top-down action title features co-operative play with local and online options, and is set in a fantasy world not entirely dissimilar to that seen in Frozenbyte's previous games, Trine and Has-Been Heroes.
Nine Parchments is also coming to the PS4, Xbox One and PC later this year.
Here's the official PR:
Frozenbyte is excited to announce that the co-operative blast'em up game Nine Parchments is coming to Nintendo Switch™!
Frozenbyte CEO Lauri Hyvärinen commented on the announcement:
"We love Nintendo Switch! We've been ecstatic about the success of our roguelike action game Has-Been Heroes, and we love all the improvements made to the development environment, it's a great platform! Nine Parchments is a wonderful co-op game and feels like a perfect fit for the system. We can't wait to unleash the wizard mayhem later this year!"
About Nine Parchments
A group of drop-out wizard apprentices decide to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments.
As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it's natural that their hasty progress results in lots of unwanted deaths...
• Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
• Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
• Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
• Battle strange creatures & mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
• Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
• Coming to Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2017
What do you make of this game so far? Will you be investing in it on Switch?