Nnooo's first person shooter Blast 'Em Bunnies will be hitting the 3DS eShop on March 11th, it has been revealed.
Costing $4.99 / €4.99 and backed up by a selection of paid-for DLC content, the game features 4 different weapons and 16 types of ammunition. The objective is to take down as many enemies as possible and collect coins, which can be used to purchase new items in-game. 50 medals are waiting to be unlocked, and the title's Survival and Slaughter modes feature varying difficulty levels. On 3DS, you'll also be able to use the console's motion controls to aim.
Add-on content will allow players to customise the Blast 'Em Bunnies experience:
- 5 Arena Packs: US$/€ 1.99 each. Each one contains a new arena, day/night system and 3 new music tracks
- 5 Skin Packs: US$/€ 2.99 each. Each one contains 21 new skins (3 for each bunny type)
- 3 Permanent Multipliers: US$/€ Free to 9.99. The Multipliers cumulatively increase how many coins you collect when you shoot a coin
- 4 Weapon Unlocks: US$/€ 2.99 to 4.99
Bundles will also be available for those who want to save a few pennies:
- 5 Skin and Arena Bundles: US$/€ 3.99 each. Each contains a matching skin and arena pack. (Content value of each - US$/€ 4.98)
- All Skins and Arena Bundle: US$/€ 9.99. Contains all of the skins and arenas. (Content Value US$/€ 24.90)
- Mega Bundle: US$/€ 14.99. Contains all of the skins, arenas and multipliers. (Content Value US$/€ 39.88)
Here's what Nnooo's Nic Watt had to say about the announcement:
As a development team of 2 and a company of 3 we have poured our heart and souls into making this game a highly polished, frenetic experience on all of the platforms we are releasing on. It has been a real labour of love to ensure we release across such a wide range of machines at the same time across the world. We are super proud of our efforts and hope all of our fans old and new enjoy the game!
We spent a lot of time deciding on the best price and combination for users and feel that by releasing the base game for a low price and allowing fans to customise their experience with add-on content we are giving every user great value for money. We hope everyone loves the unique weapons and ammo types; the cool, distinct arenas with their unique art and sound tracks; and the different enemy bunny skins with their fun, silly or scary looks!
Here's the launch trailer:
...and here's a more accurate representation of what it will look like on your 3DS: