This week Culver City, California will host Indiecade - the event's running from 23rd to 25th October and will be a celebration of download gaming in addition to giving small studios a chance to show off their work. With its 'Nindie' approach at the forefront Nintendo has confirmed the games for its own booth at the expo.
The following games will all be on show:
- FAST Racing NEO - due this year
- Hive Jump - due early 2016
- Shovel Knight
- Typoman - due Q4
- Electronic Super Joy - out in North America on 5th November
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - due this winter
- Tumblestone - due summer 2016
Some of the developers will also be on hand to talk about their games.
It's always pleasing to see Nintendo supporting eShop games; are you planning to check any of these out at Indiecade?