Masahiro Sakurai's Super Smash Bros. Special Presentation has ended, and though most of the included details had been leaked in some form over the past days, weeks and months, the main surprise came in how much content is available right now - server meltdown has already begun, apparently.
The following content is available right now from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS:
- Ryu (new challenger + Suzaku stage) - $5.99/£5.39/€5.99 single platform / $6.99/£6.29/€6.99 on Wii U & 3DS
- Roy (new challenger) - $3.99/£3.59/€3.99 single platform / $4.99/£4.49/€4.99 on Wii U & 3DS
- Lucas (new challenger) - $3.99/£3.59/€3.99 single platform / $4.99/£4.49/€4.99 on Wii U & 3DS
- Mii Fighter Costumes (Akira and Jacky from Virtua Fighter, Heihachi from Tekken, Isabelle from Animal Crossing, MegaMan.EXE from Mega Man Battle Network, ZERO from Mega Man X, the Inkling Girl and Boy and the squid hat from Splatoon) - $0.75/£0.69/€0.79 each single platform / $1.15/£1.09/€1.19 on Wii U & 3DS / $6/£5.52/€6.32 for all on a single platform / $9.20/£8.72/€9.52 for all on Wii U & 3DS
- Dreamland Stage (based on the N64 original) - $1.99/£1.79/€1.99 single platform / $2.99/£2.69/€2.99 on Wii U & 3DS
- Miiverse Stage - Free, Wii U only
- All of the above in one bundle - $21.96/£19.88/€22.28 single platform, or both game versions together for $29.16/£26.68/€29.48
That's a lot of content that's all available from the in-game shop in both titles. What will you be buying once you're able to get past server issues?