Following yesterday's reveal of Wii retail games on the Wii U eShop, plenty will have been tempted courtesy of the reduced prices in launch week. Nintendo of America's gone beyond that to use the first Wii release as an excuse for a "Throwback Sale", with six games discounted following today's update until 22nd January.
The following titles will all be on discount in North America in the coming week.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $9.99 (normally $19.99)
- Super Mario 3D World - $44.99 (normally $59.99)
- Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island - $5.99 (normally $7.99)
- Yoshi's New Island - $29.99 (normally $39.99)
- Pushmo - $3.49 (normally $6.99)
- Pushmo World - $7.49 (normally $9.99)
There are some decent games in that list; are any of you in North America planning to pick these up?