Video: Super Street Fighter Monopoly Ultimate EX Champion Edition Alpha Plus VS Nintendo Life

Posted by Damien McFerran

Final Atomic BANKRUPT

Video games are a massively popular part of mainstream culture, but you don't need a snooty gaming critic to tell you that — you just have to gaze upon Street Fighter Monopoly to grasp this fact. That's right, Capcom's evergreen one-on-one fighting series has become so famous that it now has its very own version of the Parker Brothers classic.

The rules are very much the same (actual physical confrontation is largely optional, as in the original Monopoly) but the key difference here is that you play with special Street Fighter metal pieces and all of the locations on the board are named after places from the games. Oh, and there are BISON DOLLARS. Is there anything cooler than paper money with Bison's face on it? No. No there is not.

Those lovely people at Funstock were kind enough to send us a copy of the game so we could make a daft video about it, which you'll see in all its glory below. Enjoy, and please, please, PLEASE don't forget to subscribe.

danjohnson141

danjohnson141 said:

I love a good themed monoply set! This beats my star wars episode 1 set by a long stretch tho!!!

TRON

TRON said:

At least they released Super Street Fighter Monopoly Ultimate EX Champion Edition Alpha Plus instead of the upgrade every 6 months.

Xiao_Pai

Xiao_Pai said:

Ok seriously, what is the deal with Monopoly lately? xD
(gonna get the Zelda one)

KoiTenchi

KoiTenchi said:

I'm really confused reading the article.

Is the board game just called "Street Fighter Monopoly" or is it called "Super Street Fighter Monopoly Ultimate EX Champion Edition Alpha Plus".

I really really kind of hope it's the second but I thought that may have just been you guys joking around.

MadJay1664

MadJay1664 said:

Haha I would never have known but always find myself reading every single comment on this site XO