Video: Nintendo Minute Outlines Its Favourite Games of the Past Month

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Some great choices

A typical gaming month doesn't always take in the latest and greatest games, but can involve whatever titles we feel like playing in that period. That's nicely reflected in the latest episode of Nintendo Minute, as we're taken through a range of games that the presenting duo enjoyed over the course of the last month.

It's a diverse selection that takes in both current Virtual Consoles, the 3DS eShop — new and older releases — and a Wii retail title, with Kit and Krysta outlining their picks before rounding off with a contest. It's another informal, charming entry in the video series from Nintendo of America.

Check it out below and let us know what games preoccupied you the most in July or most recently.

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

Love Nintendo Minute. Always entertaining. My July game of the month was definitely Super Mario 64. Been speed running it.

EnyoTheFirst

EnyoTheFirst said:

My July game has been New Leaf while taking a break from competitive Pokemon. A lot of Mario Kart 8, too.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

Krysta
Mario Golf
Megaman X
Megaman Xtreme
Weapon Shop de omasse

Kit
Siesta Fiesta
Xenoblade Chronicles

I was hoping for a good and obscure Wii game I had not played that was really good.

S3OL

S3OL said:

>Nintendo Minute
>Is 9 minutes long.

No but seriously, this is my first Nintendo Minute and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will definitely be tuning in next time.

briwipdx

briwipdx said:

def will b getting the siesta game. and vonseux, id wager that kit is hot too.
but my july game(s) were:
Shovel Knight
Armillo
Pokemon X... still

Pahvi

Pahvi said:

For me, Endless Ocean 2. Got it on 21st and now I've put in over 55 hours already.

Desy64

Desy64 said:

Why no gameplay footage of Xenoblade? Maybe an HD version coming?? Humm?? One can dream

SKTTR

SKTTR said:

My top July games were Wind Waker HD (which is just as amazing as it was 10 years ago), Squids Odyssey and Armillo (both surprisingly good eShop titles).
Also beat Boom/Fortune Street (Wii). Multiplayer on this is very popular with my friends.

Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano said:

My July favourite is Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness, got burnt out on Mario Kart 8 after unlocking everything (including Gold Glider) within a month so I returned to my GCN backlog which was only the one game. Mario Kart 8 is a close second due to the Nintendo Life tournaments taking me back to it for the chance to win prizes.