Amazon Pre-order Bonus Will Light Up Your Sonic Boom Characters

Posted by Tim Latshaw

Shine little glow-hog, glimmer, glimmer

UPDATE: This pre-order bonus only seems to apply to the US Amazon shop for now. We will update again if this changes.

Step right up, my long-faced friend. Why, I know exactly what you're thinking: "My hedgehog! It spins, speeds, dives, dashes, slices, races, and saves the world but oh, woe is me why doesn't my hedgehog GLOW?"

Chin up, chum; I've got just the solution to put the lustre in your erinaceid! All you gotta do is pre-arrange your order of the all new Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric on Amazon and an amazing luminous costume pack will be yours!

No longer will you have to suffer the slings and embarrassments of having an animal that is merely blue and talks. With added luminosity, you can light up the night! You can be the centerpiece at raving soirees that you've always wanted to be! And you will never, ever, lose your hedgehog behind the couch again! Stop having a boring hedgehog! Stop having a boring life!

And that's not all! Pre-order before the November release date and we will double your order, lighting up TWO hedgehogs for the price of one! We will also include luminescence for your fox and echidna, and don't forget that every copy of Sonic Boom already comes with a feral badger child as our gift to you!

(Please take her. She chews on everything.)

Are you taking a shine to this brighter option in the Wii U version of Sonic Boom? Let us know.

Larryislife

Larryislife said:

Man, they're really banking on this Sonic game to be good. It'd be a shame if it sucked.

unrandomsam

unrandomsam said:

I am pretty sure I won't like this. (Did like both Lost World games (Preferred Wii U)) but it reminds me of what I dislike about Playstation games. (3DS one looks better).

midnafanboy

midnafanboy said:

Woah this totally going to make people buy it.Just to have a simple a luminous costume pack!

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

Awesome! :O That looks really cool! I hope there is some way for me to get that glow-in-the-dark skin, I was planning to download this game but if I have to preorder it physically then I'll go that way. I hope they at least make it available as paid DLC...

starlac

starlac said:

@Ichiban I was thinking that exact same thing, Tronic Boom indeed.

I have no desire for this, although it doesn't seem to be on offer in the UK anyway. Still it's a harmless bit of DLC I suppose.

Tterrag456

Tterrag456 said:

Well, I live in the U.S. so I'm lucky I guess. I still wish we got a Hyrule Warriors Special Edition.
sighs

shingi_70

shingi_70 said:

pre-order bonuses tend to suck, espcially for bigger games where every retailer has a different one.

Bludy_Edge

Bludy_Edge said:

@rjejr wow that's insane! They are also making their own video game development section! This is going to be interesting to watch.

Einherjar

Einherjar said:

Well, Lost World already showed how idiotic segas pre-order boni could get. This is only slightly better.
The best pre-order DLC by far is still no pre-order DLC at all.

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

This is the first 3D Sonic game I'll be buying since Unleashed, so... sure.

I'll get neon clothes DLC unless another store is offering something better.

ultraraichu

ultraraichu said:

It's times like this I realize how simpleminded I am. Getting excited for a pre-order because it have pretty glowing animals.

Sergio151

Sergio151 said:

@Larryislife
Hopefully it isn't, but I don't know. Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out the same month, so I can see why SEGA is getting a bunch of pre-order bonuses for Sonic Boom.