Video: Don't Miss The Thrilling Final Episode Of Days Of Our Tomodachi Lives

Posted by Damien McFerran

Dancing! Fighting! Music! Risky stunts!

All good things have to come to an end, and today we bring you the final episode of Days of Our Tomodachi Lives, our epic soap opera made entirely in Tomodachi Life.

This week's parting show features the talents of Sarah "Punkie / thehoppypoppy" Walsh, and boasts the usual eclectic mix of fights, music and other bizarre acts from the game.

We hope you've enjoy this light-hearted mini-series — has it convinced you to pick up the game? Let us know what you think by posting a comment below.

outburst

outburst said:

I can't watch this right now on mobile but the first one is still my favorite. :) it would be nice if you link all the other articles/episodes.

Sakura

Sakura said:

Well, I love Tomodachi Life! It takes a somewhat quirky sense of humour to appreciate it and it's not for everyone, but for those that it suits it doesn't fail to provoke a smile or chuckle on a daily basis. I shall still be playing this while thousands of others dive into battle in SSB, for which I am struggling to raise any interest. It's great there's stuff for different audiences. The songs here on NL are fabulous!

JubilifeRival

JubilifeRival said:

Awww... these ballads get me every time. Nice job NLife! I got a pathetic 12 hours out of this game, but loved every second of it.

Geonjaha

Geonjaha said:

Still looks like a game that isn't worth the asking price. From what I've seen it gets repetitive very quickly, and because the actual level of interaction is so low, that's a big problem. :/

SuperMikey

SuperMikey said:

Am I the only one that actually likes singing along to the songs at the end? This was a good mini-series but it still didn't convince me on getting the game... Even the demo didn't make it seem worth the asking price... I hope that there are other mini-series in the future as they're pretty cool (from what I've seen outta this one).