Video: Curve's Jonathan Biddle Takes Us Through Stealth Inc 2 On Wii U

Posted by Damien McFerran

Sneaky stuff

Last week, Nintendo UK held a post E3 event in London where the gaming press that didn't make it to LA were able to sample some of the latest games for the Wii U and 3DS.

We were in attendance and got a chance to chat with Jonathan Biddle of Curve Studios — the man behind the brilliant Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark and its forthcoming Wii U eShop sequel. Stealth Inc 2 was unique in that it wasn't shown off at E3, so those at the event in London were some of the first to see it in motion.

Biddle took Nintendo Life Editor Thomas Whitehead through an early build of the game, and explained elements of the gameplay and storyline. But don't take our word for it — watch the video below to see the entire play-through.

Stealth Inc 2 is tentatively scheduled for an October release — are you looking forward to it?

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Yah I'm excited for it. I think most people who played the first one will be ready for this.

ricklongo

ricklongo said:

I'm not huge on stealth games, but I do like the presentation. Might give this a try.

AcesHigh73

AcesHigh73 said:

I really enjoyed Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark on PS Vita — plus I'm a hooge fan of Curve — so I'll definitely be all over Stealth Inc 2 on Wii U later this year.

Like puzzle platformers? Like sneaky sneaking? Yes? You'll LOVE Stealth Inc, I assure you!

ICHIkatakuri

ICHIkatakuri said:

Looks lovely! I have heard plenty about, but never played the first one. Looking forward to this release.

kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213 said:

I enjoy steath games. I haven't played many serious console ones, but I enjoy them (and stealth elements in other games) nonetheless. When I was younger, stealth WAS horror. Heheh.

I'll keep my eye on this one...

Boy, with all of the game announcements lately, I kind of wish I could win the lottery... That way, I could get what I needed with my newly won dosh and throw all of my paychecks at these upcoming games.

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Sounds like they're leveraging the Wii U features to it's fullest, which is great. Also most Curve Studio developed/published games get rave reviews so this is definitely on my radar.

Action51

Action51 said:

I'm surprised to see the lead singer of Midnight Oil has gotten into game development!

Untitled

Just kidding! But I like that he says 'metroid area" right at the start of the video...that is what he said right?

PinkSpider

PinkSpider said:

The interviewer didn't really seem to like to talk to much in this video I felt, maybe it's just me