Tappingo 2's North American Release Date Is No Longer A Puzzle

Posted by Damien McFerran

It's coming to the 3DS eShop next month

Our very good friend Hugo Smits over at Goodbye Galaxy Games has confirmed that Tappingo 2 will launch on the North Ameircan 3DS eShop on August 28th.

The puzzle sequel will retail for $2.99 — the same price as the original Tappingo — and boasts over 100 new puzzles and a zoom mode which makes the larger puzzles that little bit easier to tackle.

Is this brain-busting puzzle title on your radar? Are you happy with the price? Can we use the word "puzzle" any more times in a single news post? Post a comment to let us know the answers, and more.

Tops

Tops said:

Loving the look and improvements, including seeing the name of the completed puzzle! This shows the little things make a world of difference!

Thanks for listening to the fans Hugo!!

antipop621

antipop621 said:

The name of the solutions is a great addition. The first game had some solutions (mostly the insects) - I would have liked to know exactly what they were.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

So roughly a month to wait. Day 1, even if after purchase it goes to Ye Olde Backlog

HugoSmits

HugoSmits said:

@DadOfFour1972 Will come a bit later to EU. This is my first game I self publish and doing the translations, e-manual,ratings,etc take a lot of time (next to actual development).

XFsWorld

XFsWorld said:

Great. Another game added to my backlog. I just need a full year of no game releases so i can catch up Lol

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

Even if I wasn't a huge fan of this type of games, I could never argue with that low price. Fortunately, I am pretty interested in trying out this game myself. Just need to see some reviews first, but the vibrant colors are a great added bonus.

Sir_Teabag

Sir_Teabag said:

looks very interesting, i didnt get the first one but im def interested in Tap2, thanks for the heads up.

Kitsune_Rei

Kitsune_Rei said:

Cool! I'll probably be picking it up. Now I don't need to worry about finishing off the first one- I'd been kinda drawing it out.