Feature: Populate Your Copy Of Tomodachi Life With These Famous Faces

Posted by Damien McFerran

Celebs, video game characters and cartoon heroes - they're all here

Because Tomodachi Life uses Nintendo's Mii creation system as basic avatar making tool, it's possible to import a wide range of different characters into the game. With that in mind, we present to you some famous faces to get your party started, including well-known individuals from the movie world, long-forgotten cartoon characters and — of course — some of the most popular video game icons of all time.

To get these guys and gals into your copy of Tomodachi Life, you'll need to scan the QR code provided — if you're unsure of how to go about this then consult our handy guide.

We've been updating and adding to this list over the next few weeks, so be sure to revisit it in the future. Also, if you've got a Tomodachi Life character you'd like to submit to this list, contact us and email the QR code.

Nintendo Characters

Video Game Characters

Sports Personalities

Cartoon Characters

Movie Stars

GamecubeComplex

GamecubeComplex said:

Don't know anybody outside of the video game characters... but hey! I bought Triple Deluxe! Better than their review said it was!

MadAdam81

MadAdam81 said:

I made a good Obi-Wan mii on my Wii, and found a good Joker one, I need to put them on my 3DS.

FritzFrapp

FritzFrapp said:

Well dodgy versions of Mario and Luigi there. Look like Chinese knock-offs. And why does Captain Falcon looks like the vet, as played by Dean Jones, in Beethoven?
Untitled
Like some of the others, though, especially that chunky Samus for giggles.

HeroOfCybertron

HeroOfCybertron said:

Yay for Animaniacs, I'll be scanning Yakko, Wakko and Dot as well as all the video game characters on this page into my game.

luigifan624

luigifan624 said:

Interesting, I'll be sure to add more people to my island. But one more thing. Just like the link that Sherman posted about Mario and Luigi not having last names, Ryu from Street Fighter also doesnt have a last name. Capcom has confirmed this long ago. He is just known as Ryu.

I have a Mii of Luigi already that I got from www.miicharacters.com, but will download the one on here to see if its a better model.

topperware

topperware said:

There are some good Mii characters here:

You can scan QR codes, and many even give you instructions on how to create them from scratch, in case there are certain tweaks you want to make.

I imported a really good Tyrion Lannister and PJ Harvey, among others.

Dpishere

Dpishere said:

I must be the only one who just created original Miis for Tomodachi Life. I don't have any celebrities or game characters in my island.

conditionals

conditionals said:

I just had a rap concert with all three Beastie Boys. It was the best moment so far in my Tomodachi Life.

FritzFrapp

FritzFrapp said:

@Squid said: I only have one request: Danny DeVito

I don't have the game, but here's my attempt in Mii Maker on Wii U: UntitledUntitled

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

@Dpishere Yeah, I feel the same way. Some of these look okay, but I greatly prefer creating original Mii characters that have their own unique story unfold as they go rather than having famous characters from different franchises move into my island.

JuanitoShet

JuanitoShet said:

These Miis blow. I honestly thought Samus was Rosalina.

I wouldn't download 'em if I owned Tomodachi Life.