Wage War On Your 3DS In Glory of Generals, Rolling Out 3rd July
Posted by Darren Calvert
World War II turn-based strategy coming to 3DS eShop
Shanghai-based CIRCLE Entertainment has been busy recreating the events of World War II in a turn-based strategy game Glory of Generals, which will hit the 3DS eShop on the 3rd of July in North America.
The game boasts 64 campaigns between 1939 and 1945, including the Western front, Eastern front, North Africa and Antarctica. As a soldier with the either the Ally or Axis forces, you can upgrade bases, repair troops or get promoted to marshal. In addition to this you can call upon 102 famous generals for help — including Eisenhower, Rommel, Patton and Zhukov.
In order to win, players must master the complexities of combat. There are lots of tactics to get the hang of — for example, armoured troops move slowly in the mountains and Infantry can construct buildings that can defend against tanks and artillery.
The game also boasts these features:
- Rich gameplay experience that will satisfy fans of military games, and strategy games alike.
- Battlefields with various terrain such as desert, mountain, and snowy forests.
- Over 15 countries to choose from.
- Legion mode allows you to play as any playable general on any battlefield! Here's your chance to rewrite history!
- 100 hours of gameplay contents.
See below for some screenshots from this upcoming title. Will this historical turn-based strategy game be on your radar next week?