Video: We're Feline Groovy In The Latest Episode Of Days Of Our Tomodachi Lives

Posted by Damien McFerran

Cat people

This week on Days of Our Tomodachi Lives, we welcome Alex Olney into the fold. A long time reader of the site, Alex cuts a fine figure of a man — so we were quite surprised when we discovered that his Mii wanted to dress up as a pussy cat and retire to a dank, smelly cave for the duration of his time on Nlife Island. It truly takes all sorts!

Elsewhere, Morgan's new hat causes some issues and Ken has a bizarre meeting on a rooftop. Things are rarely simple in Tomodachi Life.

Be sure to take part in our most excellent caption competition to be in with a chance of starring in the next one.

Here's the episode — enjoy!

MrMario02

MrMario02 said:

Guy:"How long do i have to do this?"
Girl: "Until the new treadmill gets here."

B3ND3R

B3ND3R said:

"Mii Fit U has a NEW Peripheral; THE HUMIIN TREADMIIL! Train like you Miin it!"

GamerZack87

GamerZack87 said:

The Quality of Life system was revealed to be nothing less...than Nintendo execs acting as personal trainers in your own home. The slogan? "Is YOUR Body Ready?"

Sherman

Sherman said:

"And they say Nintendo has nothing to show live at E3... but they'll see... they'll all see...".

Sakura

Sakura said:

"This is not what I meant when I said I wanted to check how your department was running."

Sakura

Sakura said:

"Shibata: Note to self - Really must stop people walking all over me."

outburst

outburst said:

I like this episode a lot than the 2nd one. But the first episode is still better. :D

Splatom

Splatom said:

2nd one: "Shibata and his friend were busy training for the Olympics in 2016 alongside Mario and Sonic."

Girl: "Gotta go fast!"

Gerbwmu

Gerbwmu said:

Warning.......never take a Cirque Du Soleil performer back to your hotel room.

songwriter724

songwriter724 said:

"I see London, I see France, I see this girl's underpants."

Girl: How much longer tip I'm finished this special workout.

"Keep going, dear, keep going."

pariah164

pariah164 said:

"And our last item up for bid is a Shibata Treadmill, a prime example of why we can't have nice things."