New Mega Evolutions Revealed for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Posted by Tim Latshaw

Groudon and Kyogre are going primeval

The resident Pokémon masters over at Serebii.net have shared the newest information on Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire from Japanese magazine CoroCoro and, as expected, new evolutions lead the lineup.

Mega Swampert, Mega Sceptile, and Mega Diancie have all made their appearances, one looking much more formal than the others. According to Serebii, Mega Sceptile gets Dragon added to its original Grass type, while the other two Mega Evolutions keep their standard type configurations.

Cover Pokémon Groudon and Kyogre appear to be taking a different direction than Mega Evolutions, quite literally. The two are said to go into "Ancient Devolution" to become Prehistoric/Primal/Primeval Groudon and Prehistoric/Primal/Primeval Kyogre. For a rundown of currently known information on the newly evolved and devolved Pokémon, you can visit Serebii.net's pages for the Mega Evolutions and Prehistorics.

CoroCoro also notes that Teams Magma and Aqua will make their returns to the game with the same leaders, although they will be redesigned. The Mach and Acro Bike will also be present in the games, and the item that will activate Mega Evolutions may be known as the "Mega Bangle." Try saying that three times fast.

Are you a fan of any of the new Mega Evolutions? We won't say which one we particularly like, but feel free to discuss your favourites below.

[via serebii.net]

Shepdawg1

Shepdawg1 said:

"We won't say which one we particularly liek..."

This is why I love this site. I see what you did there.

Interneto

Interneto said:

Wait! We now have Primal Pokémon in the main games? GF please make this somehow possible to get...

Untitled

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

Loving the new Mega Evolutions. Also, the new character artwork for Brendan/May has been revealed too. Brendan has his hat again. Yes, the artwork puts the debate to rest and confirms that the white stuff on his head is indeed a hat.

GloverMist

GloverMist said:

I'm not too sure about the new designs for Brendan and May. Maybe it's nostalgia screaming at me, but I prefer the old designs... for now. I'm very much looking forward to Mega Sceptile, though, as I'll probably be choosing Treecko. Not sure how Grass/Dragon will work, though!

TheBigK

TheBigK said:

The new character designs look kind of derpy, but I am loving the new Mega Evolutions. Grass/Dragon Mega Sceptile has just convinced me to start with Treecko.

LtAldoRaine

LtAldoRaine said:

Whoa, Mega Sceptile is Dragon? That's awesome. I always loved Sceptile and now he gets to be a dragon and a Mega Evolution. Can't get any better than that.

Mega Swampert looks a bit odd to me, but kind of cool.

Lalivero

Lalivero said:

Suppose the new outfits are supposed to fit the tropical theme better? They look like they can double up as instant swim gear, ha. They look better in game it seems.

I like how more distinguished Aqua and Magma look though, Aqua looking more like Pirates and all.

Tops

Tops said:

I actually like Mega Sceptile too! Mega Swampert looks a bit too bulky but oh well

Yai

Yai said:

I saw this earlier today, it looks exciting! I love that the teams are still separated by which game you get too.

BLPs

BLPs said:

Eehh....nice to see Blaziken get company, but now Diancie can become Mega Mega Carbink! Also, Ancient Devolution is just....

Alright I will be honest. What is wrong with just leaving Pokémon as they are?

Also, not really big on some of these new character designs...

KTT

KTT said:

Saw his earlier and this info actualy got me hyped for those games.
Mega Sceptile looks quite good, better than the original, I must say. Its tail always bothered me, now it's kind of fixed. Though the bulky design of Swampert is kinda weird, I guess.
The character design... uh...Is okay... ^^'

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

Love Archie's new look. The Magma grunts don't look like they've changed much at all, which I'm perfectly okay with.

JubilifeRival

JubilifeRival said:

Maybe this'll convince some people to choose Treeko! He's always been my fav. Can't wait! New character designs don't look like anything special. Dragon and Grass are my two favorite types so I'm pumped!! Mega Swampert looks kinda.... Heavyset. Really excited about Primal Pokemon, also Mega Bangle makes more sense then Mega Ring.

BLPs

BLPs said:

Is it just me, or are these two games becoming less and less like Ruby and Sapphire, the games we love, with each reveal. Now it just seems like X and YY, but in Hoenn with these totally new characters and Pokémon.

It's not a new Pokémon GameFreak, it's still Groudon!

Tsurii897

Tsurii897 said:

@Interneto That was the first thing, that came to my mind when I read primal : 3
Geez...if they include primal Dialga I'll buy everything GF throws at me..

'I really like the look of Mega Swampert and the designs for the new team grunts/admins. But Sceptile and the leader's new desgins are kinda horrible imo. Don't like those too much.

smashbread

smashbread said:

Considering Mega Swampert's bulky appearance, Swift Swim was the last thing I expected for it. Oh well, I guess Sap Sipper was too much to ask for.

Jazzer94

Jazzer94 said:

As much as I'm not to keen on the Swampert mega evolution it will stil be my pick as it's my second favorite starter of all time.

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

Wait, no new main characters? What's the point, then? They do look older, but it's not about issues I have with Brendan/May, it's more that this is not being changed. Get as far away from R/S/E as possible!
And no, I don't hate the Gen III games, I simply don't want to see GameFreak succumb to blind demands and just port them. They gotta change everything except the general map layout.

@BLPs Leaving it as it is would eliminate any reasons to bring these in the first place. GameFreak evidently doesn't think highly of straight ports, and I'm glad about that. But this isn't enough to give OR/AS a really "new" look or feel yet.
Besides, somebody (like me) would just complain about the lack of change (just as I do now).

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

@Kaze_Memaryu They're remakes. More people would be upset if Brendan and May weren't the playable characters. It's supposed to be like RSE. HGSS were like GSC, and FRLG were like RGBY.

BLPs

BLPs said:

@Kaze_Memaryu @IceClimbers

After the trainwreck of X/Y, I honestly had high hopes here, but unlike with redesigns from Team Rocket or other characters, it's not out of necessity, but just for the sake of doing it.

I also don't like Mega Evolution or...Devolution. It just seems like a cheap way of giving more Pokémon without actually giving more Pokémon.

mystman12

mystman12 said:

These look pretty cool! I hope we get some more X/Y pokemon mega evolutions though. The starters and Goodra are some that I'd love to get mega evolutions.

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

@smashbread Sap Sipper would have been broken beyond belief.

@BLPs Did you really expect Mega Evolutions to not be included in the remake? It was obvious from day one that they would be in the game. X/Y were great. Sure, the post-game is a bit lacking and the game is too easy because of EXP Share, but it was still fun. Even with EXP Share on, the game is still about 40 hours long.

Dizzard

Dizzard said:

Mega Sceptile and Swampert look really cool. Swampert in particular makes me like him a bit more (Mudkip line is my least favourite of the three)

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

@mystman12 But then Goodra can't use Assault Vest D:. Though, with Mega Diancie, the only region not to have Pokemon with Mega Evolutions is Unova. Mega Hydreigon please!

BLPs

BLPs said:

@IceClimbers

It's not that Mega Evolutions weren't going in, but now it's at the point where I know, I get it, they exist, now stop reminding me. It's not actually that creative, plus, now something like Mawile will never actually receive a full evolution.

X and Y...weren't great. The story had memorable characters if only because they were blind idiots you wish would shut up, the game kept building up to stuff only to be disappointing, such as the Spooky House, graphically they are okay at best for 3DS standards, and for God's sake this is the only game I have seen that has you avert what might as well be the apocalypse, which destroys an ancient weapon and features a guy who is immortal helping you, the leader of a villainous team is implied to die, and your friends no less than 3 minutes later just turn around and say "Okay, lets go back to exploring" with no consideration of what they just did.

And for god's sake, can we not have generation six in my gen 5 please? Please? The Pokémon are fine as they are, if you want to add new ones, then add NEW Pokémon. If it expands the Pokedex then fine, do something right and give a better incentive for beating it, or make it easier.

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

@BLPs Of course GameFreak was going to expand on the Mega Evolution feature. Also, the characters going back to normal and having no consideration of the plot happens in all of the games barring Gen 5. Yes, Gen 5 Pokemon will get Mega Evolutions eventually. Either in this game or in a later one.

It's too soon for actual new Pokemon. Wait until Gen 7 for that. As far as the graphics go in X/Y, give GameFreak a break. It was the first game on the system and the first time using all 3D models. Of course it wasn't going to look spectacular. Compare Diamond/Pearl to Black 2/White 2. Major difference. ORAS seem to have better graphics than XY did anyway.

BLPs

BLPs said:

@IceClimbers

I don't mind them expanding on it, but sometimes I wonder if effort was put in. Mega Kangaskhan for example, is pretty much THE guilty example.

I know, Gen 7 will have new Pokémon, if we ever get that. I want to give GF a break with the graphics, but for god's sake in a region as diverse as Hoenn I at least don't want to count the polygons on the surroundings.

And...I prefer sprites. I'll use B2/W2 as a basis for this. The 3D Models were meant to be more responsive. It's a repeated animation still, and when hit or attacking, you'll get a few for attacking, but only one or two animations for being hit (Noticeable in Rock Slide, with the same thing 3 times). Further more, the Pokémon otherwise just kind of...stand there. With the sprites in Gen 5, the Pokémon did a little dance or something, then had a unique animation during that, like for Ferroseed, spinning around. And these animations slowed down under conditions like low health or poison.

I kind of miss the more...I guess the word is varied, sprites than the rather stationary models. I wouldn't mind if they were more emotive or had more animations like the sprites, but as it stands, the models seemed more like a PR stunt than something they could pull off at the time. I hope they improve that here.

Somehow I can't help my general dislike of X and Y is because even though there is more space on a 3DS card, and the system is more powerful, it still feels like an inferior game to the ones preceding it on weaker hardware with less file space, especially B2/W2.

Melkac

Melkac said:

@BLPs lol that's a bad thing? Ruby and Sapphire were pretty horrid, so the more chances the better.
Except for Brendan and May's new designs. Those ARE pretty odd.

AlexSora89

AlexSora89 said:

SPECULATION TIME

• Super Smash Bros. characters are announced on special occasions
  • The only starter type missing in the new SSB roster is Grass
  • The perfect addition would be a starter from a generation in the middle between 1 (Charizard) and 6 (Greninja); dividing 6 by two gives you 3
    => Sceptile as a SSB newcomer for E3
    CALLING IT NOW
SakuraHaruka

SakuraHaruka said:

For me, I like the new character designs, moreover, if there are still options to dress up the characters, then better.
Still waiting for Pokemon Contests.
Mega Diance!!, Wow!, ok, also, I will be waiting for Mega Meloetta, XD

Porky

Porky said:

Brendan and May are the protagonists again?? Good fight Game Freak for ruining the pokemon game timeline!

Porky

Porky said:

@AlexSora89 You're a little late on that, that has been called at least a couple dozen times from what I've previously read on this site lol.

Porky

Porky said:

@AlexSora89 No, I can't, just no. It's kind of big when the games reveal years go by.. Firered/Leafgreen and R/S/E take place first at the same time, Hg/Ss and D/P/PT take place a few years after same time, then more than a few in Black/White when the HG/SS Team Rocket grunt you recover a part from stolen from the Power Plant has moved to Unova and had a little boy, then a couple more years from B/W to B2/W2, then supposedly another few years has passed from B2/W2 to X/Y. Assuming that X/Y will be able to trade to OR and AS, they are in the same time so.. AS and OR takes place in FireRed and Leafgreen now?? >. <

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

@IceClimbers Yeah, and it was a bad idea, but necsessary due to heavy changes to the main mechanics and the broken nature of the Gen I games. Also, HG/SS really wasn't needed at all.
Besides, these are NOT remakes, it was already said that they're more like sequels.

@BLPs I guess I can agree, but the Mega Evolutions were pretty much a necessity due to the increasingly overwhelming number of Pokés and the fact that we have an entirely new generation of gamers to introduce to the series. Without these callbacks, interest in older (and often less advantageous) would remain low. Also, it's a very interesting strategic layer for battles.
But I can see why there are people who don't like Mega Evolutions. They grew on me because I really like some of the designs, but both the designs and the general idea aren't the most appealing thing for some.

Porky

Porky said:

@Interneto To summarize my previous long comment, almost every new adventure a few years go by, leading up to X/Y. It has to be more than 10 year difference in game logic of X/Y and R/S/E since it took place the same time as FR/LG which started first. But, we are having the same protagonists so that's where it doesn't make sense.. Oh well right, the anime timeline is just as bad.. if not more.

BLPs

BLPs said:

@Porky

Timeline is as follows:

R/S/E/FR/LG/Colo
3 years later - D/P/Pt/HG/SS
2 years later - Gale of Darkness
X years later - B/W
2 years later - B2/W2/X/Y

So really, it's screwed anyway. Gameplay story segregation.

AlexSora89

AlexSora89 said:

@Porky
You should apply a lot of "MST3K Mantra" when dealing with Pokémon, without thinking about canonicity too hard. If you value your sanity, that is.
The last time someone didn't accept the fact that Generation I Red and Generation III Red are, indeed, one and the same, we got the creepypasta rom hack known as "Pokémon False Red".
To me, the one and only screwup on Game Freak's part was how Generation III essentially rebooted the franchise, but thankfully later games set things straight (culminating in HeartGold and SoulSilver in 2010).

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

@Kaze_Memaryu These ARE remakes, Iwata himself said they were. HG/SS were necessary btw because you couldn't transfer G/S to R/S/E making it incredibly hard and for some pokemon even impossible to obtain to complete the pokedex. This is the first time the remake wasn't really necessary.

randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu said:

ok something i'm not clear on is this whole preshistoric primal primeval thing. are these just interchangeable names all being used because the person who translated the scans could'nt figure out which one was right? if not then does that meen that devolution is going to be in three stages like a regular evolution? does this meen that devolved pokemon won't go back to normal like pokemon that mega. barring that chance, then does this meen that they can only enter a certain stage of these devolutions and will never be able to change the stage at which they can be. then if thats the case what devolution stage will they end up at when devolving and how does each one effect a devolved pokemon. what would determine what stage one pokemon will be at in a devolution? lets also say that wont happen either, then what about this. could devolution be something that occurs based on a pokemons condition in battle, and depending if that condition is worsening/bettering will it cause them to progress through the stages of devolving or will it even possibly cause them the start evolving until they reach their normal undevolved stage again

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

@Retro_on_theGo To quote the very first announcement when these two were revealed:

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are a fresh take on Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favourite hits on the Game Boy Advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world.

That doesn't mention the word 'remake' in the slightest, instead referring to it as a 'newqorld' and a 'fresh take'.

About exclusive Pokés: they could've easily implemented those in additional areas of the other games. Missing out on specific Pokés in general isn't much of a reason to remake the games they debuted in. Other Pokés have appeared in multiple Gens, and every single one of them all could be added to X/Y via DLC.

The only reason a Pokémon game about a previously covered region should be remade is because it has an entirely new plot and numerous changes to the characters and new or altered areas that are not simply retooled from the originals.

xj0462

xj0462 said:

mega sceptile looks awsome!!
mega blaziken looks identical to the one in x and y
mega swampert and the other one look ok
what does ''primeval groudon and kyogre look like?
wil these new forms work in x and y?
wiil the usused mega latias and latios from x and y be in here too?
will you be able to customize your characters appearance like in x and y versions?
so many questions, so few answers...

IceClimbers

IceClimbers said:

@Kaze_Memaryu In the recent investors briefing, Iwata confirmed that they are full remakes of Ruby & Sapphire. They're remakes. Same plot as before. Same game as before, like HGSS and FRLG.

Iggly

Iggly said:

Gotta say that I'm digging these new Mega Evolutions. As for the whole Ancient Devolution, sounds like a fancier way of saying Mega Evolution with maybe a different looking animation to activate the transformation.

I'm hoping that they will patch X and Y once Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire releases so the games can atleast view the new forms and looks of the trainers since they weren't able to in the past games(Example: Diamond and Pearl couldn't see the new looks of Platinum's trainers or Giratina's Origin Forme).

2Sang

2Sang said:

@AlexSora89 lol but honestly Sceptile makes just as much sense as Greninja does since they're both equally relevant. Although I guess the argument for sceptile over greninja could be made as well. I'm still upset that Greninja is a character over Mewtwo, Victini, Meowth, and Squirtle.

GalacticMario28

GalacticMario28 said:

I'm liking all of the new Mega Evolutions. Primeval Groudon/Kyogre? Things like this are definitely doing their job: making me want the game more.

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

I'll be using the Mega Evolution that was available for a limited time when X/Y was released.

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

I dont get Primal at all. It doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like devolution, so we are making are pokemon weaker?

lulles

lulles said:

I like May's redesign but I really miss the greens she had on her old design, they complemented her red dress/shirt so well :T Swamperts mega evolution looks...silly. Sigh.

Shire

Shire said:

I'd hoped Mega Sceptile would be part Dragon! Does anyone know what ability it gets?

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

@Kaze_Memaryu lol dude that's marketing talk! That literally means nothing. They said a similar thing about HG/SS and look how that turned out.
Iwata stated in his investor briefing that these were just remakes.

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

@Retro_on_theGo Then this is a low point for GameFreak (listening to beggars is just sad, period) and a waste of resources.
Disappointing how this is being made instead of taking the chance to improve X/Y with some additional areas...

AVahne

AVahne said:

WE FINALLY HAVE OUR GRASS DRAGON! No more feeling incredibly disappointed by Serperior.

anthonypokemon

anthonypokemon said:

this news is great news Sceptile looks great as a mega pokemon, I( already got the starters in my pokemon bank, i guess ill get em again lol

Squid

Squid said:

Ha! I knew they would do this and I'm glad they did. I'll definitely be going for Sceptile again, as usual.

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

@Kaze_Memaryu
So you find remakes of games fans have been asking for are a "waste of resources" but you wan them to "improve" X&Y with new areas, which would basically mean a 3rd version (i.e. Pokemon Z)? Comparing the two options, how are these games a "low point"?

Also, on the subject of HG/SS, the only other way to play those games were with the original games from 11yrs ago, two hardware generations back, that also had known issues with draining internal batteries. Thats reason enough since it allows younger/newer fans to play those games much easier, and old fans tired of dying saves.

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

@Zombie_Barioth When it comes to game demand, it's justified. When it comes to remake demands, it's a waste, yes. Unless a company decides on their own to remake older games, this shouldn't even be questioned. But this was just nostalgia rant from start to finish.
By direct comparison, there's not a single technical aspect in R/S/E other editions don't have.

Perfecting a game that is still a big topic for a company is always a good idea, but I wasn't pointing towards a third edition when I was talking about additional areas for X/Y. I was referring to the obvious choice: DLC. Previously, the third editions acted as the DLC expansion versions of their respective generation. Now, this new content can be seamlessly implemented into the existing games.
Instead they release remakes of almost perfect games merely one year after Gen VI was even introduced, though the other remakes also didn't take long to show up. It's a pointless decision, since the only possible improvement would be to add the Fairy type, but the games would hardly change by that. Everything that is a mainstay now has been introduced by Gen III, so now, they totally crossed the logic line.

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

@randomlypikachu Already forgot about all the stupid "Hoenn confirmed" discussions (which were so ridiculous and obscure that it became a meme)? Those didn't start as a joke, people were dead serious about this demand.

And now that Hoenn is actually confirmed, they don't even wait for the games to release! Instead they proceed to demand Gen IV remakes as if it was an obligation!

All these beggars just wanted stuff to have stuff. And in this particular case, R/S/E were often implied as the most popular of all Pokémon games, so they wanted their nostalgia satisfaction! There's no logical need for these remakes, just the blind demand. But I expect many people to be disappointed terribly once OR/AS actually release because it's more modernized than they wanted. And then it'll be clear that they would've preferred VC releases.

AyeHaley

AyeHaley said:

Lol Mega Diancie got announced and we still havent gotten her normal form ourselves. Seriously I hate GameFreaks Mystery Gift schedule...it isn't what it used to be.

Anyway, I'm in love with Mega Swampert's design. (and Mega Diancie of course, she looks rad!)

Bass_X0

Bass_X0 said:

How long until we get Mega Raichu?

now something like Mawile will never actually receive a full evolution.

I agree. Mega evolutions should only be given to Pokemon who have three stages of evolution or are legendaries. Mawile could be given a baby version in a later game. I have an idea though where the Mega evolved form becomes the Pokemon's regular evolved form with a new name, losing all enhancements that comes from a Mega evolved form. They could also get a new Mega evolution too.

Zombie_Barioth

Zombie_Barioth said:

@Kaze_Memaryu
We don't know if thats the only reason they decided to remake them. Yea, sales had some role, but they were also next in line cronologically for a remake, and so far they seem to be putting some effort into them. Gamefreak doesn't do straight-up bare-bones remakes like other companies, and so far they seem to be retelling gen III.

DLC is an obvious choice, but didn't they say they wanted to kerp that sorta thing out of the equation? Optional area like a battle tower would be fine, but wouldn't need very many people to create either. They could do both if they wanted.

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

@Zombie_Barioth I guess so. But I think GameFreak only excludes paid DLC. Oh well, now we have these in the making, and my dislike for it won't stop them from finishing it...

Link506

Link506 said:

I've got skeptile and blaziken, so the only logical one to go with, is Swampert. But WOW - Swapert looks awsome. Can't wait to play!

Arcamenel

Arcamenel said:

I have to keep reminding myself that there will always be trash comments when new information comes out.
Anyway I'm loving everything so far. I love the new designs for the teams although I'm not quite sure why they did what they did to Tabitha. Team Aqua looking like seafaring brigands is awesome. I think I'm gonna pick Mudkip, M-Swampert is cool and water/ground is a good defensive typing.

SleepyCrossing

SleepyCrossing said:

I love Mega Sceptile and Diancie especially. Also love the idea of ancient devolution.. it fits so well. What is with some of these negative comments about the direction of the Pokemon series? If you ask me, Game Freak/Nintendo have done an amazing job at keeping the series relevant, alive, and balanced; mega evolutions are a step forward.
EDIT: Mega Castform. Please make it happen Game Freak.

Ahat

Ahat said:

I guess that they'll improve frame rate and everything will be in 3D

myoco9

myoco9 said:

@BLPs lmao first of all, it's not going to be in Hoenn. They explained that already. And it's a new form, just like the other mega pokemon. Mega Charizard isn't number 986 or anything.
The truth is, they can do whatever they want to the game and no matter how hard you bash it or dislike it, you're still going to be in like when it comes out.

myoco9

myoco9 said:

Yeah in the original games. They stated in pokemon x/y and other places that's in a whole different area. Even in the commercial. It has the Hoenn pokemon, but it isn't that same district.

Shire

Shire said:

@Porky
Nope. I reuse to believe that's not a mistranslation and will remain adamant of that belief in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

Lightning Rod would be a completely terrible and nonsensical ability for Mega Sceptile and I'm sure it gets something much cooler, like, I don't know, Ice Rod or Super Speed Boost.

Mega Swampert will of course get Sap Sipper, and Mega Blaziken's ability will be changed to Defeatist or something like that.

BLPs

BLPs said:

@myoco9

I'm still going to like it when it comes out? I might have bought Pokémon Y, but compared to it's predecessors, and in terms of what is known as Trailer games (I.e: WatchDogs being a PR stunt in front of a rather meh game) it's just...there. I don't outright hate it. It's made a lot of questionable moves, some of which, like the Poison and Steel improvements, not being fully realized.

And the game will take place in Hoenn. Otherwise what is Steven, all the Hoenn Pokémon, Groudon, Kyogre, the Hoenn starters and Team Magma/Aqua doing in a whole new region?

myoco9

myoco9 said:

@BLPs I'm not 100% sure what is going to happen with the storyline, but all I know is that it's a whole new area. But I guess we'll see when it comes out

randomlypikachu

randomlypikachu said:

@Kaze_Memaryu ok i can understand why your upset. i just gota say though i think its a little unfair of you to lump fans who actually wanted these and are happy to finally see that these are coming with "beggars" who want stuff just to have stuff. i think its also pretty unfair to say gamefreak is at a low point for doing what a lot of fans have been asking for.

Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton said:

Nooooo! Dragon Grass typing totally just ruined Sceptile to Ice and Fairy. >__>
Mega Diance looks cool, but uh, what? Why does it need that if it isn't out yet.

gamerphil07

gamerphil07 said:

MEGA SWAMPERT IS THE BEST POKEMON EVER CREATED!!!!! Also, this would be so much cooler if I could actually get Diancie...

Blue_Yoshi

Blue_Yoshi said:

The fact that Diancie gets a Mega Evolution before a 5th gen Pokemon can baffles me. Seriously we could have had Mega Hydregion or Mega Scraggy. Mega Mienshao with dual typing would kick ass as well.

MetalK9

MetalK9 said:

Who else herd "Full Remake?"
Lied to from Nintendo. Not sure if I should be happy or ungrateful. :/

GamerFromJump

GamerFromJump said:

Mega Swampert answers "Do you even lift?" in the definitive affirmative. I wish it got Iron Fist instead of Swift Swim.