Earlier this week we told you about the Tournament we've launched for Mario Kart 8's opening weekend, and as promised we'll be hitting up Twitch for some fun races in Nintendo's Wii U blockbuster. This writer and Anthony Dickens will be your hosts and victims, as we'll be jumping into the Tournament to race, well, whoever shows up.
If you missed the details, earlier in the week, this is how you join us for some races.
- To join in, head to Online Multiplayer and select 'Tournament'.
- Ours is code-only access, so it's for you. Simply select "Search Using a Code" and input 4199-6769-9674.
- It's called NLife Launch Party, and has the following conditions:
- 150cc Grand Prix
- No Teams
- All Vehicles
- No Limit on races
- Normal CPU (allows races to go ahead when short of human players)
- All Items
- All Control Methods
- All Rankings
- This tournament will be open from midnight on Friday 30th May UK / 7pm 29th May Eastern until 5am 2nd June UK / midnight 2nd June Eastern.
- We'll be live streaming on 30th May from 8pm UK time / 3pm Eastern until 10pm UK time / 5pm Eastern.
To watch, simply head on over to our lovely Twitch page or, if you prefer, watch in the video embedded below.
We're certainly looking forward to some launch day races — see you on the track!