Play: Mario Golf: World Tour in the NLife Masters - Round Two

Posted by Thomas Whitehead

Now it's getting serious

After an opening week in which three players dominated the Nintendo Life tournaments, we're now up and running on this week's competition — the NLife Open is underway now with the code 38-1178-3488-9460. As promised, however, your votes in a variety of polls set the requirements for the NLife Masters, even if we did have to limit choices to stop the vote being over-cautious.

The results are in, so the following rules will form the competition.

• DK Jungle
  • Stroke Play
  • Tournament Tees
  • Only Mii characters
  • Auto items
  • No Club Slots
  • Coins enabled
  • Normal wind

We hereby declare the second NLife Masters open — it'll run until Friday 23rd May at 3pm UK time / 10am Eastern. Below is the tournament number and instructions on how to find it.

• Tournament Number — 15-5005-3712-4718
  • To access it go to "Quick Round Mario Golf", "Tournaments, "Private Tournament", "Search by Code" and then enter the tournament code above

So there you have it — the results and winners for both the NLife Open and NLife Masters will be announced on Friday 23rd May, along with details of the next tournament. Enjoy!

JaxonH

JaxonH said:

Everyone ready to get their butts kicked by those same 3 who won the last tournament? Dude's a friggin MONSTER at Mario Golf. We can't compete with the likes of him and his 2nd/3rd place minions ;)

XCWarrior

XCWarrior said:

So many good players already posting, but I've got a decent score up for now.

Sherman

Sherman said:

"Alright everyone, we've got a 3rd place vacancy. Let the scrap fighting begin!", hahahaha.
I wish I had more time, but I can only finish one time and in a hurry. But I'll try it. I need to get into the Nintendo ones and get my free goodies first though.
Could you make it a top 20, @ThomasBW84? I think it would make everyone's odds more achievable, thus, make everyone enjoy more this and trying hard to get up there.

MrPanic

MrPanic said:

As a sidenote, I'm able to choose Gold Mario and Toadette in this Mii tournament so be sure to restrict everything next time.

YoshiTails

YoshiTails said:

The best I can do is 90% birdies and still only just good enough for a top ten place!

zaqijo

zaqijo said:

@Sherman Thanks for the heads up, Sherman. I did play y'day. Apparently, round one was closed to new entrants and past deadline, hence the invalid code. I didn't realise it at that time. Now I do. Cheers!