I've Got to Run! Gains Nintendo of America Approval for Wii U eShop Release

Posted by Alex Phillimore

Trailer coming soon for Wii U exclusive

Auto-running platformer I’ve Got to Run! has now passed Nintendo of America’s approval process, bringing it closer to release. Developer Syrenne McNulty of 4 Corner Games confirmed the news in a recent tweet:

A trailer for the game should be revealed on Wednesday 14th May, meanwhile:

Coming exclusively to the Nintendo Wii U eShop, I've Got to Run! challenges players to compete for the highest score they can in randomly generated platforming stages. It'll include multiple modes, will run at a silky smooth 60 frames per second and will have a budget price in North America of $1.99 USD/$2.19CAD.

We recently interviewed 4 Corner Games, during which time McNulty spoke to us about her route into development and the path of taking I've Got to Run! from prototype to Wii U-exclusive release.

Are you excited for the game and will you be checking out the trailer?

[via nintendoeverything.com]

Uberchu

Uberchu said:

Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
^Because this game is a steal for $1.99, everybody's busy waiting near their Wiii U's to even bother commenting on how good this game will be...

Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu said:

Oh yeah, that one! I'm kinda looking forward to it, but that upcoming trailer will certainly help.

swordx

swordx said:

I'll buy it as long as it gets above a 5...indie devs need the support!

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

Trailer or not, here I come. As long as it is not another Cubit I will get it.

Iggly

Iggly said:

The more I think about it, I regret not waiting for this game to release as Edge didn't really please me. Oh well, needed to buy a cheap game to get that $5 dollar coupon from DDP.