Video: Yo-kai Watch 2 Promotional Trailer And TV Commerical Hit Japan

Posted by Kerry Brunskill

Double trouble?

We've brought you details on Level-5's Yo-kai Watch 2 just a few days ago, but now we're able to show you some brief footage of the game(s) in action. The first video below is the most useful one, featuring just over a minute of story and battle footage that really shows off the excellent (or mad, depending on your point of view) designs. The second video is a made-for-TV 15 second short which is admittedly not much good to most, but it does still manage to show off a little of the game as well as feature some enthusiastic voiceover work.

Are you keeping an eye on the game's 10th July release date in Japan? Do you hope this and its predecessor will make it outside Japan as expected? Let us know in the comments section below.

[via famitsu.com]

PrincessEevee9

PrincessEevee9 said:

On the inside I'm dying because we'll never get this have. TnT I get a Dragon Warrior Monsters vibe from this and that's not a bad thing either.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

I think it is 'commercial'.

So Japan gets the second one before we get the first. That is getting more common now.

3dcaleb

3dcaleb said:

omg!!! i'm going to freak out as soon as they announce this is coming to NA, if it ever happens. i love the anime and want these games so bad i cant even handle it. i just hope they dont americanize this at all and ruin it, cause thats one of the things thats cool about it is how un-american it is. this is one of those games that makes me want to learn japanese and get a japanese 3ds.

ShanaUnite

ShanaUnite said:

I really want to try this out. It looks interesting and is made by level-5 so hard to go wrong.

Tops

Tops said:

Oh man, please bring this series to the West! It looks so charming

TurboTEF

TurboTEF said:

I will Day 1 this so hard if it comes to NA; and I'd grab my brother a copy as well!

AkinaChan

AkinaChan said:

I'm definately picking this up! Luckily, it's released a few weeks before I go visit family back home in Japan :3