Parking Star 3D swerving on to the North American 3DS eShop 8th May
Posted by Lewis Childs
What do you do if you see a space, man?
It’s time to fill that empty space on your SD card as Parking Star 3D will soon be heading to the 3DS eShop. EasyTech and CIRCLE Entertainment have today announced that their parking simulator will be released in North America on 8th May, although there’s currently no word on a European release date.
The aim of the game is to become a ‘Park Star’ by parking a car as quickly as possible, whilst avoiding collisions with other vehicles. The title’s 40 maps are based in five cities and include famous landmarks such as the Louvre Museum in Paris, Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai and the Tokyo Tower. Once you've passed a level successfully you can upgrade your current vehicle or splash out on a new car.
From the press release:
- 5 city levels including Beijing, Dubai, Paris, Tokyo and New York
- 40 maps of different sceneries for your exploration
- 4 types of vehicles, each with their unique abilities
- 7 types of colourful paint job for your choice
- Replay any unlocked level for earning more stars and spend them on your cars for higher performance
The latest gameplay trailer for Parking Star 3D can be seen below:
Will you be trying out your three-point turns in this one? Let us know in the comments section.