EGX London 2014 Tickets Are Now On Sale

Posted by Damien McFerran

Will you be coming along to say hello to the Nintendo Life team?

Eurogamer Expo — now officially known as EGX London — is the UK's biggest video gaming event, and tickets for the 2014 show have just gone on sale. It's due to take place at Earls Court between the 25th and 28th of September.

As usual, Nintendo Life will be in attendance, which should be reason enough for you to splash out on a ticket right now. However, if the allure of meeting the staff behind this site isn't enough to convince you, then you should probably know that the four-day event will showcase all of the forthcoming games from Activision, Bandai Namco, Bethesda Softworks, Deep Silver, Electronic Arts, Konami, Riot Games, Sega, Ubisoft and Warner Bros. (amongst others) and that many insightful developer sessions will take place over the course of the show. More details will be made available as we get closer to September.

Those of you that attended the 2013 show will recall that Nintendo Life had its own stand where we held daily competitions and generally encouraged 3DS fans to StreetPass like crazy.

Full-day tickets for EGX London cost £17.50 and can be purchased here.

[via egxlondon.net]

Shadowyugi

Shadowyugi said:

So basically... the 27th, would be the only day I get to really enjoy that expo...

bah humbug!

Sakura

Sakura said:

EGX Rezzed at the NEC was nothing without NintendoLife. If you'll be there I'll consider it. What are you planning? I'd like to join in with some tournements, but I'm rubbish. If you can give us the line up, I'll get practicing.

BLPs

BLPs said:

Ah...pretty much the only UK Expo besides Summer of Sonic, and it's run by...Eurogamer.

I went on a school trip in 2011, quite liked it, played some demos and bought some games, might go again.

brewsky

brewsky said:

I live in the center of the US, which means we get hardly any conventions close to us, but I've always wanted to go to one. I wish there was a PAX Central.

123akis

123akis said:

CAN'T WAIT! have asked my mum when I can buy the tickets but she said not yet, my parents are paying (i'm going on Sunday with my dad)