We'll Be Seeing A Bit More Of Rusty Pup This April

Posted by Damien McFerran

Gory Detail confirm fresh details coming next month

Things have gone a little quiet on the Rusty Pup front since we exclusively broke the news that it was coming to the Wii U eShop back in 2013. Former Rare employees Christopher "Conker" Seavor and Shawn Pile have been working flat-out on the game since then, with a few pieces of artwork published via Seavor's Twitter account being the only insight we've had to the title's development.

However, Seavor has now confirmed — after a prompt from a fan on Twitter — that more details will be revealed in April:

Needless to say, we'll be keeping a close eye on this game, so expect some in-depth and possibly exclusive coverage in the next few weeks.

From the web

Pod said:

I'm VERY excited to see more of Saevor's deceptively cutified, dark dark humor.

DreamOn said:

I get nervous when game development goes quiet. Kokopolo where are you!?

Looking forward to some screens here.

sinalefa said:

Now whenever I see this game, I will think that this is one of Rusty Slugger's ten puppies.

Sean_Aaron said:

That looks really nice, detail-wise. Hopefully there's a good game to go with it.

B3ND3R said:

Will he be voicing every character again like in Conker's Bad Fur Day? If so, I'm sold 100%. Hearing his voice after sucking in helium for high-pitched voices was hilarious.

HyperSonicEXE said:

Ah, this looks interesting, and I just finished 100%ing Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA.
I'll have to check into this bad boy.

ricklongo said:

Just a few weeks ago I was wondering about this game. Can't wait for more details.

AshFoxX said:

Oh, wow. Rusty robot dog on a wheel. It's about time the creativity from the N64 era had a triumphant return! I will be following this game VERY closely from now on.

Action51 said:

The art style in that pic reminds me of some of the exaggerated constructions and factory stages in DK: Tropical Freeze.

Must be a former RARE employee thing. Maybe?

Henmii said:

The first screenshot looks really nice, and immediately reminds of Conkers bad fur day!

LtAldoRaine said:

Wow,that's weird. I never heard of this game before,when I saw the thumbnail I was like "That reminds me of Conker or something" and when I click I find out it's from Chris Seavor. That's awesome,I will keep my eye on it.